At ElephantsWorld we work for the elephants, instead of them working for us!
We can arrange to pick you up from your hotel/guest house (in Kanchanaburi city only) between 08:30/09:00 AM. Collection is possible from Bangkok – click here for info
- Arrival at ElephantsWorld! 👀You might see some of the elephants at the gate on your way in!
- Meet and feed the elephants watermelon and pumpkin! (Bring some bananas with you if you want to make quick friends!)
- Walk down into the park and watch the elephants chilling out, splashing about in the river, or taking an elephant spa mud bath!
- Help prepare and cook sticky rice and pumpkins for our old elephants who need a soft diet!
- Break for a buffet lunch!
- Gathering / planting food for the elephants, such as banana trees / sugar cane / grass or prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon.
- Feed sticky rice balls to the old elephants.
- Take the elephants to the mud bath elephant spa, and then river to rinse off!
- Grab a cold drink and have a shower (Towels are provided by ElephantsWorld)
- Say goodbye to the elephants 🙁 but don’t forget to check out the gift shop!!
The day program ends at around 3.30 PM and we will drop you back to your accommodation.
Activities can differ each day. Every day is slightly different, depending on the needs of the elephants.
Visiting ElephantsWorld is only possible as part of the organised program. It is strictly NOT possible to visit and wander around on your own for safety reasons.
What to bring:
Please remember to bring sunscreen, a hat, your camera, mosquito repellent and a change of clothes (you will get dirty/wet). Bananas are optional, but will help you will make fast new friends!
- Adults (12+)
- 2500 THB
- Children (4 - 11)
- 1500 THB
- Transport to and from the city of Kanchanaburi, lunch, drinking water, coffee, and tea
Payment will take place when you arrive at ElephantsWorld.
* Unfortunately, if you leave the day programme early we cannot give you a refund.
This video gives you an idea about what you will do at ElephantsWorld: