Day 1- Enjoy first our Day program followed by an overnight stay onsite at ElephantsWorld. This includes the opportunity to take our magnificent elephants out to their forest sleeping area.
Day 2-3 We head to the forest for 2 days and 1 night to follow the traces of the wild animals and with a lot of luck an elephant herd! Hike through the rain forest with a local guide exploring the footprints were you will see all kinds of animals! Spend the night camping in the beautiful natural surroundings and prepare your own food using fresh vegetables and herbs found within the forest!
The package starts at 10.00 AM in the morning and ends 3 days after at round about 4.00 PM.
The forest program is organised every 2 weeks on a Wednesday and can only take place when there at least 6 participants.
- 7, 14, 28
- 11, 25
- 11, 25
- 8, 22
- 6, 20
- 3, 17
- 1, 15, 29
- 12, 26
- 9, 23
- 7, 21
- 4, 18
- 2, 16, 23
- To be announced
WHAT TO BRING
Essentials: sun screen, hat, insect repellent, flip flops and closed shoes (that you don’t mind getting muddy), a change of clothes – one for getting wet, long trousers, and long sleeved shirt, towel, first aid kit, any other medical supplies that you may require and of course your ENTHUSIASM.
Recommended: binoculars, camera (with spare battery, enough memory and in a waterproof bag).
- Transportation to and from the city of Kanchanaburi; collection at 9 AM and drop off at approximately 4 PM on the last day.
- All food and drink is included throughout your stay (drinking water, tea and coffee).
- Your own personal and professional rangers to guide you through and teach you about the forest wildlife.
- Accommodation: tent with mosquito net, sleeping bag, toilets, showers, toilet paper.
If you would like to book the forest program. Please choose one of the dates above and select the option Forest program on the booking form. Since the program can only take place with a minimum of 6 participants we will update you if the program can take place or give you alternate suggestions.
PLEASE NOTE: When it rains in the forest our forest program cannot continue, since it would be impossible to find footprints in the mud and traces of the animals.
- Adults (16+)
- 9800 THB
- Age limit
- Only for participants 16 years and older
* Unfortunately, if you leave the programme early we cannot give you a refund.