At ElephantsWorld we work for the elephants, instead of them working for us!
We pick you up at your hotel/guest house (in Kanchanaburi city only) at 9.00 AM.
- Arrival at ElephantsWorld. Meet and feed the elephants.
- Observe the elephants bathing.
- Clean fruit/vegetables, prepare and cook sticky rice for our old elephants.
- Gathering / planting food for the elephants. e.g banana trees / sugar cane / banana grass or prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon.
- Feed sticky rice balls to the old elephants.
- Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them clean.
- Feed the elephants fruit and vegetables.
The day program ends at 4.00 PM and we will bring you back.
Activities can differ each day. Every day is slightly different to the day before, depending on the needs of the elephants.
Visiting ElephantsWorld is only possible as part of the Day program. It is strictly NOT possible to visit and wander around on your own for safety reasons.
What to bring:
Please remember to bring sunscreen, a hat, your camera, mosquito repellent and a change of clothes (you will get dirty/wet). Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect the Thai culture. Please bring yellow bananas, you will make new friends !
- Adults (12+)
- 2500 THB
- Children (4 - 11)
- 1500 THB
- Transport to and from the city of Kanchanaburi, lunch, drinking water, coffee, and tea
It is possible to pay the day program by creditcard (Visa, Mastercard, JB and Union Pay) or by cash. Unfortunately we do not use PayPal.
Payment will take place when you arrive at ElephantsWorld.
* Unfortunately, if you leave the day programme early we cannot give you a refund.
This video gives you an idea about what you will do at Elephants World.
And this video is for our smaller visitors.